Establishes and reviews annual quality improvement plans as well as Plant operational plans. Responsible for continuous improvement in quality key measure performance and customer satisfaction for assigned area.
- Responsible to ensure that all QE deliverables (e.g.: Quality Objectives, MSA, Control Plans, Part Inspection, Capability Studies, and Customer PPAP) are executed on time and to the appropriate level of detail.
- Develop key Customer relationships in the Supplier Quality Area for successful execution of our launches.
- Develop key internal relationships, with the goal of removing roadblocks and resolving issues for successful execution of our launches.
- Develop QE resource budgets and staffing needs, participate in the interview process and add resources, as they are required.
- Develop and execute Individual Development Plans and performance reviews for each QE.
- Participate in the quoting process to ensure that the appropriate quality resources and objectives are considered prior to receiving the Business award.
- Actively participate in Program Reviews and Phase Exits Reviews
- Prepare a monthly assessment of all PLUS QE deliverables for the programs within their area of responsibility. Mitigate risk with corrective actions required for any that have ‘yellow’ or ‘red’ status.
If you would like more information on this open position, please click here to apply.